Data Analyst - RJ/ SP
Intelie, a Rignet Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We are doing pioneer work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
In the Oil and Gas industry, besides the real-time analytics solution, we are developing solutions to revolutionize the well planning process using digital technologies and our team is growing.
We need people who are passionate about delivering successful solutions to customers using our products. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let's talk!
On a daily basis, it will be your responsibility:
- Reconcile data from diverse sources and propose visualizations and new forms of analysis;
- Transform raw data into useful business information through statistical exploration;
- Ensure the integrity of data collected;
- Structure data capture procedures with the client team or our internal team;
- Structure dashboards;
- Be a disseminator of a data-based culture and information-based decision making.
Expect, from us:
- Open to remote work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Meals and Restaurant vouchers; Transportation voucher; Health, Dental and Life Insurance subsidy;
- Training and Development Program;
- Competitive base salary.
- Knowledge in exploratory data analysis, and data processing.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience on open source data analysis tools (e.g. Pandas, Matplotlib).
- One of the following:
- Technical degree in Data Analytics;
- University degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, stats, computer science)
- Specialization or Postgraduate degree in Data Analytics.
- Travelling availability.
- Professional working proficiency in english.
Finally, it is essential:
- Be communicative (to position, understand and discuss with multiple teams);
- Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate;
- Organized and disciplined (can focus and finish things - not only start);
- Ability to work collaboratively.