Data Analyst (RJ/ SP)
Intelie, a Rignet Company, is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We have done a lot of pioneering work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
We look for people who are passionate about developing products and with an innovative spirit to help us. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let's talk!
On a daily basis, it will be your responsibility:
- Reconcile data from diverse sources and propose visualizations and new forms of analysis;
- Transform raw data into useful business information;
- Ensure the integrity of data collected during all phases (construction and consumption);
- Structure data capture procedures with the client team or our internal team;
- Deepen analysis to understand atypical business events;
- Structure dashboards;
- Be a disseminator of a data-based culture and information-based decision making;
- Build traditional statistical models or machine learning/intelligence.
Expect, from us:
- Remote work-friendly (you must be in the office at least 2 days a week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Benefits: Meals and Restaurant vouchers; Transportation voucher; Health, Dental and Life Insurance subsidy;
- Training and Development Program;
- Competitive base salary.
- Knowledge in statistical analysis, data processing and optimal analytical skills (basic statistics, inference, regression and clustering techniques);
- Desirable knowledge in Programming tools (R, Python and similar);
- Advanced English.
Finally, it is essential:
- Be communicative (to position, understand and discuss with multiple teams);
- Have flexibility (to adapt and be willing to suggest changes);
- Have resilience (our project is somewhat complex);
- Have team spirit (after all, we are one).