Product Designer - UX/ UI (RJ)
Intelie is a fast-growing tech company, part of RigNet Inc.one of the world’s leading digital service providers, with offices in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Houston, London and Dubai.
We are searching for highly skilled and talented design professionals to act as Product Designers, from entry to senior level, that love design, technology, science and challenges.
We offer a good work/life balance in a multidisciplinary and diverse environment. At Intelie we welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
Feeling tempted to join us? Apply right away!
Our ideal candidate is a curious, articulate, forward-thinking problem solver and self-starter. Also, must have strong communication skills and a passion for designing user-centered products.
From brainstorming through implementation, this professional will work in collaboration with developers, engineers, and data scientists to create simple and seamless experiences by distilling product requirements, research data and user needs into sketches, wireframes, prototypes and interfaces.
- Ability to solve complex design problems in different levels;
- Ability to create simple visualisations for complex types of data sets;
- Ability to partner with different functions inside the team;
- Be a collaborative and trustful team player;
- Knowledge and ability to evolve product user experience based on research methods, usability evaluation, data, business and industry trends;
- Proficient in multiple design-related and screen prototype tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Zeplin and others;
- Understand and empathize with user's and business' needs, participating in user research and usability testing activities to gain insights into user needs and formulate preliminary design approaches;
Last (but not least):
- Must have good time and self-management skills;
- Autonomy to solve challenges with the best solutions;
- Be flexible to adapt and be willing to suggest changes.
- Experience with Design Systems as a tool that supports design decisions.
- Ability to work seamlessly in an international and English spoken environment.
- Dynamic environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Competitive Salary and Package;
- Flexible working hours (we value work-life balance);
- Remote work-friendly;
- Top-tier Health, Dental and Life insurances;
- Transportation voucher/allowance (VT);
- Meal allowance (VA and VR);
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves;
- Subsidies: In-house English classes;
- Self-development opportunities;
- Subsidy for education purposes;
About our Selection Process:
Application ScreeningPortfolio ReviewPhone ContactProduct Design Team InterviewTechinical TestPitch & Interview with StakeholdersOffer