Software Project Manager (PMO)
The professional will act in the full spectrum of a software project delivery - working on the requirements definition, building the project team, laying out a solution blue-print/architecture for the whole project including the project scope and parameters, clearly communicating the goals of the project to the team; setting the targets to be achieved, controlling and assuring that the project are are being delivered on time, on budget, and with quality, continuously managing customer expectations.
Intelie is a fast-growing tech company, part of RigNet Inc.one of the world’s leading digital service providers, with offices in Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Houston, London and Dubai.
We offer a good work/life balance in a multidisciplinary and diverse environment. At Intelie we welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
Feeling tempted to join us? Apply right away!
The project manager is a link between his clients, his team and Intelie. He works as a customer advocate and must coordinate and transfer all the relevant information from the clients to his team and report to the upper management.
He should work closely with analysts, software designers and other staff members and communicate the goals of the project. He monitors the progress of the project, taking action accordingly.
Project Scope, Planning & Quality: The project manager must clearly define the scope of the project and plan the necessary activities/tasks to fulfill the scope and objectives, as well as a comprehensive implementation plan to assure that the project is being delivered on time, on budget, and with quality, continuously managing customer expectations.
Issues and Risk Management: The project manager is responsible for communicating risks and key issues acting proactively to avoid then and executing project´s corrective actions as necessary.
Project Governance & Communications: The project manager is responsible for ensuring effective communication with customer stakeholders and to organize the project governance with customers stakeholders sharing proper project progress, anticipating risks and issues and executing corrective action plans as necessary.
Leadership: The project manager must lead his team towards success. He should provide them direction and make them understand what is expected of them. He is also responsible to effectively communicate role expectations and responsibilities to the delivery team working with them with constant feedback. The project manager is also responsible for the team evaluation at the end of the project.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- English speaker;
- Be a reference to other team members (trust, knowledge, problem solving etc.);
- +5 years previous experiences on leading teams and projects;
- +5 years previous experiences leading Software Projects;
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage stressful project situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- [Bonus] Degree in Systems Engineering (or similar field of study) or equivalent self-taught experience.
- [Bonus] Post Graduation in Management (Business or other related to IT or in the segments in which we operate).
Expect from us:
- Dynamic environment which is both informal and collaborative;
- Competitive Salary and Package;
- Flexible working hours (we value work-life balance);
- Weekly home office day;
- Top-tier Health, Dental and Life insurances;
- Transportation voucher/allowance (VT);
- Meal allowance (VA and VR);
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves;
- Subsidies: In-house English classes;
- Self-development opportunities;
- Subsidy for education purposes;
Finally, it is essential (soft skills):
- Problem solver;
- Interpersonal relationship;
- Autodidact person;
- Organized and disciplined (can focus and finish things - not only start);
- Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate;
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate to the team, peers and leaders.